19.1.09

Went for camp on 12-16 of jan.
It wasssssssssssssssssssss super fun. But not sure if its as fun as last year.
Met a damn great friend called david. He is good. (:
He is my camp trainer for this camp.
Learned alot of things from him, even though he a little old. :P
I outdo myself @ the challenger pole. 4 pull ups! Not alot, but fun!
Didn't play alot of activities due to not enough time. T.T
Wanted to try milo pool actually. Haha.
Came back on the 16 and went for JL again. Hahaha.
JL getting fun as the event is ending, the last time is actually more fun then this one.
Never the less i still love JL. Haha, & i don't think i will be doing @ march.
Studies more important eh? :D
Now im waiting for my halloween 50% pay and my JL pay.
Hope can get around $400? X.X
End here. Studiesssssss!

HAPPY 4 MONTH CHATTING SHIT FRIENDSSSSSSSSSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home