21.7.08

My love for you~ <3

Today is my birthday , 21072008.
Woke up and went to school as per usual.
Normal lessons , normal teachers.
During break time , they gave me presents.
Most of them gave me presents.
Thank you Joey dear for the wonderful biscuits.. They looked awesomely beautiful , I don't bare to eat them.. Even though they are attractive.. You had your hardwork put in , thanks dear..
Thank you Natasha , Meijun , Xiaoqing for those chocolates and that piece of artwork.. They're wonderful. I appreciates them.
Thank you Jolene , Yihua , Shihui , Anna , for buying a spade shirt for me , I like it very much.
Thank you Huiting , Sini , Junchin , Max , Gabriel.
I had so many nice gifts , thanks everyone.
I love all of you. I'm serious. (:
After school , went around taking plastic bags , feel so auntie ..
But no choice , have to take them. (:
Went to AMK hub with dear , watch the movie Hancock. That movie was terrific. Hancock is nice. Although a little vulgar , but he is still a good guy afterall. a 4.5/5 movie. Recommended.
By the time we watched finish the whole movie , it was already 6. Took bus 74 to dear's house , and took her home ..
After that i went home myself. Very soon , they called me to go down to compass to celebrate my birthday.. But that time i just reached home. Feel like so rush .. And don't even know where is dear.. Nevertheless , we meet on bus 80 on the way to compass .
Met the others and went outside of Cup walkers.
Brandon handed me the present , I thought it's something that will pop out.
I was super wrong , it was kotex. Shocked . xO
So many camera's flash.. Almost blacked out. =/
When opened the cake thing , it was another freakass prank , a few garlic breads. >=O
Argh. It was fun anyway..
When i was distracted , they took the cake in and sang the birthday song for me.
For that moment felt so happy.
For the other moment felt that i was tricked right into their hands.
Lester that bastard pushed my head to the cake.
Whole head kena cake , the cake dropped to the ground . Can't eat anymore lor.
Damn sad okay.. I wan to taste the cake de sia , but can't get to taste it at all.
We take the cake up , and start to throw around . Almost every guy kena cake sia.
It was fun , but very dirty. After playing around for awhile , we clean up the place.
Although the place not too clean , but still can take it lah.
They pressured joey to kiss me , so no choice lor.. Let her kiss , since my cheek is damn dirty.
We are all enjoying at the time.
After that got tricked by georgina , starting thought was real , then they told me it's fake.
I gave her face. =] She thought i was really angry with her because she beat me the 4th time.
Sorry georgina , I don't mean to be angry. I was just joking around with you. (:
On the way to take bus , dear dropped the camera and the camera kind of spoil .. Sorry dear..
I don't know how to console you.. All i can say is sorry.

2 more hours and my birthday is gone.
Wish me happy birthday before it's too late!
Forgive and forget until this day.
I love you joey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home