27.1.09

Firstly,
Happy CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
2ndly..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!
3rdly..
HAPPY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERY PERSON!

I shall start blogging now. (:
26/01/2009
Woke up in the morning @ 5.30 to get ready to go malaysia bai nian!
Prepare prepare prepare, then went out meet my aunt to take bus to malaysia.
The bus was totally clean, not much people.
My aunt and us went supermarkets to get food to cook for lunch, then after getting a lot of stuffs, went to my uncle's house, started cooking(not me). After awhile after our lunch went out to kukup to see and see, my cousin drove the wrong direction and turned one whole round wasting oil and energy :(. Reached the place and there's quite a nice view over the sea. (: Contented. Haha.
Went back to my uncle's home, bathed and had our steamboat for dinner. Not bad, very nice. (:
After that watched tv awhile then went to bed already. (:

27/01/2009
WOW, hi..
Woke up around 10, hi..
Had fried noodles for breakfast.. not full. Lunch had a dish everything lump inside one, don't know what it is also. BUT GOT PRAWN. WAHAHA... :D Hi.
After awhile went to jusco bukit indah. BIG LIKE HELL. BIGGER THAN VIVO. Shopped 3 hours, went to custom, came back home. (: Hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home