22.7.08

My love for you~ <3

Woke up and went to school as usual .. Nothing special happened in school today!
Wahaha! After school , have english oral! We damn naughty there okay.. I think i flunk my oral already.. I better be prepared better then not.. (: The oral is damn long.
Then after the oral thingy , i went to hall for high jump event! God damn that shit.
Kind of injured my right knee. Like very pain lah.. I never even warm up they tell me to jump already. I'm a procrastinator. xDD! I got past the 132cm and 136 cm.
After that i lost already! It's damn not fair okay. I feel like an idiot. =/
Because i banged onto the stick 3 times in a row. So paiseh can!
Hahaha. After the high jump , went to field for long jump.
First trial jump i never even jump den walk over. Lol!
After trying the 3rd time. Got my personal best at 441cm.
Quite not bad already. My target is just 300cm. xDD
Hahahaha. Enjoyed every part of those events. (:
Went to training for 2 mins then over le. Hahaha. Didn't even took attendance.
Bleahhs! Then went to field again to look for joey. They are throwing discus! It's super cool~.
I kinda like it. x] HehaHeha. Joey dear got 5th for discus! Damn super proud of her!
She is my face! (: (: (: Yes! I love her!
Wheeees. Then its 6pm already .. We walked the buangkok way home , and on the way home , Jiahui smsed me to go punggol park! Spoilt my mood. Joking~ XD
Went to Punggol park to play some swing.
Butt pain~ (: Haha.. Huijia and Jiahui went running. They are so hardworking~ Especially dear! (: Hahaha , headed home after awhile. Fetched her home and went home on my own. (:
-The END-

I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home