29.7.08

Title~~

Hello..
Today , 29/07/08.
Wake up and went to school.
Reached school at 728.
Just nice before the gate close.
Always like that. The bus 80 sucks , miss the 7am bus and im late. (:
Reached school..
First period, English.
Nothing to do much actually. Don't like the teacher too. (:
After that PE. Played softball. Its so fun. I'm like the star of the team. Most of my shots got homerun.
So proud of myself. When helping miss neo to put back the stuffs , she caught my hair , together with mr raj. :(
Nevermind.
Recess time , my dear made bread for me!
She made for quite awhile from now already..
She make de always very nice one . :D
I love them! & her. xD
Learned new chapter in Amath. I think its damn hard. =(
Can't catch up at all. Blame my stupidity.. :(
After school went to compass awhile then went back to school for CCA , Basketball.
Played a lot at basketball.
Then waited for netball to finish then bring dear home..
The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home