19.9.08

Waahahaha
Blog just nice.
1155..
Okay today went to school.. Short lessons. boring lessons.
Only chinese very fun. Keep chatting with anna. like my friend like that. then she keep scold me why i never write finish the bao zhang bao dao.. hahaha.
After school went home. Then went to find brandon yulin gabie mangling and shumei at hougang.
Went cut hair and now became short hair freak. =]
After that went hougang mall , gabie wan buy dictionary. cant find.
So walked to buangkok and eat.
Ate 3 bowls of rice and 1 Fried fish soup. Very very nice. =X ( I hungry lah)
Went play basketball. Yulin scratch until i almost cry. Blood GUSH OUT!.
Went home. Nights.
-Edit-
My chatting friendssssss is talking to me now!! cause i bored! She huimin! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home