10.9.08

10/09/08.

10 9 8 !

haha, nice number, but an unlucky day for me. (:
Woke up this morning very early, went to the busstop very early,but didn't get on the bus.
I thought that that bus was too early the bus for me.. so i didn't get on. After that i late.
Then tried to run from mr zul.. got caught by a prefect.
But i dont know the prefect name.
IF NOT YOU WONT SEE HER AGAIN. (: Joking~ (:
Hahaaaa.
We kena caught down by a girl , then detention for today and tomorrow!

Sian1/2. Recess time! Dear made for me a lovely package as usual.. (:
They're nice! =0
Hahaaa. After school went to plaza eat with dear..
Then after that went back school for detention already.. Very boring lah!
Alamak! Went to do geography there. Then finished it. (:

After that yulin asked me to go swimming.. so i went there straight.. LIKE STUPID. =.="

Nevermind. swam finish and pei brandon yulin lester went eat.
Lester went back home first. then me and brandon back home. nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home