21.8.08

Hello guys!
It's been so long since i blogged! Wahahaha.
I hate updating. A waste of my precious time.. (:
Hehee. So .. Sorry to all those fans of mine. =P
Okay! Today is.. 21/08/08!
1 month off my birthday! Wheeees.
I lived all my days in happiness. XD
Today went to school in the morning.. Then got 1 funny part.
If you wanna know, ASK me for it! XD
It's something about SBS bus. So its very interesting. Hahaha.
Okay went to school late , but got through for that reason. (:
Went back to class.. First period was geography. Nothing really happen.
Then today is the day i took back my SS test.
Quite alot alot disappointed. But too bad , no choice. I didn't study for this test.
Or perhaps i don't know how to study for SS. xD
5/25 for my SS which pulled down my comb humans.
After school , went to eat my lunch , after that went CCA , basketball.
Our coach is so sucks. (: Don't wanna mention him at all. Heeeehaaaaa.
After that went to sent dearest home. That's it for my story. Stay tuned!

Common Test
Amath-30/40
Emath-29/40
CombSci-58/100
CombHumans-25/100.


I love you dearest. Like always. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home