15.8.08

Today is the last day of common test!
Felt relax like never before. All my burdens were gone.
After the 2 exams , went to bring dear dear home.
Then went home to prepare to go to anchorvale to swim.
IT WAS A WOW! The swimming pool damn big. Biggest i ever seen in singapore.
8 Slides , 5 pools for swimming. Pretty crazy for a government swimming complex. (:
Swam & tanned for 2 hours. So fun. Don't feel like going off at all.
After that , 530 already. Went to compass and they went to kopitiam to eat.
I didn't eat cause going home to eat later. (: ( Home-cooked food FTW!)
After that went to 225 play basketball. Played awhile then gastric. (AAAAALAMAK!)
I hate that type of pain. So sian bodoh. Then went to take bus with stella.
I went home , and ate , im okay le.
Bye!
I love you dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home